Get Help From the Hearing Experts in Lubbock, TX
King Hearing Center has been serving the residents of West Texas for more than 25 years from the same location. As an independent hearing aid dispenser, we’ll expertly guide you through the process of selecting the hearing aid that’s right for your budget and lifestyle.
As a full service practice, we offer comprehensive hearing testing along with hearing aid evaluations, sales, and repairs. We use advanced diagnostic equipment for accurate testing, and if you’re a candidate for hearing aids, we’ll custom fit and program the model you select for optimal hearing.
In addition to our hearing aid services, we also offer expert tinnitus evaluations and treatments. Today, several tinnitus treatment options are available, including the use of hearing aids, masking devices, and behavioral therapies. We keep current on best practices in tinnitus therapy so that our patients can achieve maximum relief.
If you suspect that you have hearing loss or tinnitus don’t hesitate to give us a call. The true value of hearing aids is only achieved by working closely with a professional who cares about you and what you are experiencing. With decades of experience and a track record of comprehensive and compassionate care, King Hearing Center is your go-to choice for better hearing in West Texas.
Talk to the Experts
Call us today to cut through the confusion about hearing loss and hearing aids.
Meet the Team
The best way to pick the right hearing expert is to get to know them.
Take the Hearing Quiz
Find out instantly if you may have hearing loss, and next steps to take.
5 Reasons to Act Today
- You’ll increase your self-confidence.
When you can carry on a conversation, and can clearly hear what others are saying, you’ll not only feel smarter, you’ll act it, too.
- You’ll improve your relationships with family and friends.
When you hear better, it makes it easier to communicate and stay connected.
- You can increase your income.
You’ll enjoy work more and won’t miss out on opportunities because of hearing loss.
- You’ll feel better physically.
Hearing loss is directly correlated to increased hospital visits. With better hearing, your balance may improve and you’ll be healthier and happier, too.
- You’ll enjoy life more.
With better hearing, you can live life to its fullest.
Why Choose King Hearing Center?
- We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
- We help you understand what type of hearing loss you have and the best solutions that are available to you, so you can make an informed buying decision—one that will make you happy.
- While there are lots of options out there, we’ve researched and tested hundreds of hearing devices and only carry the best.
- Once you’ve selected the best hearing aid for your hearing, your lifestyle and your budget, we program it for perfection—which is the big difference to determining the quality of sound you hear.
- Then we follow-up with you to make sure it’s working and provide repair services if they are ever needed.
- Your satisfaction is our biggest concern.