King Hearing Center: Your Hearing Aid Experts in Lubbock, TX
When you experience hearing loss, it can seem like something that should just come naturally is suddenly so hard.
When you can’t hear as well as you used to, you might try to compensate by lip reading, sitting in the front row and watching others around you, to make sure you laugh when they do, even when you missed the joke or only caught parts of sentences. After a while, you can find yourself making excuses to stay home because, well–it just seems easier. That’s no way to live!
At King Hearing Center, we understand how important your sense of hearing is to your quality of life and your wellbeing. Better hearing equates to better living. We want to make sure you don’t miss a thing–from the clap of thunder and the noisy chaos of your grandchildren playing to the pattering of raindrops, even your cat’s purring. With improved hearing, you’ll be ready for all of life’s best — and sometimes unexpected — sound effects.
Don’t let hearing loss rule your life. Discover today what we’ve accomplished for so many others in Lubbock, TX. Through our hearing aid services, we’ve helped them regain control of their lives. We can help you too. We can provide solutions to help make speech clearer through highly sophisticated hearing technology. We can also offer effective strategies to make communicating with family members, friends, and colleagues easier. Better hearing is just a phone call away!
Meet the Practice Owner
Randall King, BC-HIS
5 Reasons to Act Today
1. You'll increase your self-confidence.
2. You’ll improve your relationships with family and friends.
3. You can increase your income.
You’ll enjoy work more and you won’t miss out on opportunities because of hearing loss.
4. You’ll feel better physically.
5. You’ll enjoy life more.
Why Choose King Hearing Center?
- We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
- We help you understand what type of hearing loss you have and the best solutions that are available to you, so you can make an informed buying decision—one that will make you happy.
- While there are lots of options out there, we’ve researched and tested hundreds of hearing aids and only carry the best.
- Once you’ve selected the best hearing aid for your hearing, your lifestyle, and your budget, we program it for perfection—ensuring that you achieve the highest sound quality.
- Then we follow-up with you to fine tune your hearing aids to work optimally.
- Your satisfaction is our biggest concern.
Located in Lubbock, TX to Serve You!
King Hearing Center
2821 74th Street
Lubbock, TX 79423